ATM Complete Line Maintenance Solutions
When banks can't reach certain places they want to, they reach out to us. We supply the ATM. We keep it up and running. And flush with cash. There, you have a working bank.
CMS aligns with financial institutions and ATM deployers, to help them manage their ATM network operations. CMS Complete Line Maintenance is among the few solutions available in the industry that offers customers a single point of accountability and end-to-end management of the ATM network, from both an operational and a management perspective. If required, they either avail of the entire range of services, or choose any that suits their requirements. The biggest advantage CMS brings is cost efficiency, since we are in a position to offer optimised visits to an ATM that combines cash replenishment with first line and second line maintenance.
Electronic Journal Remote Retrieval Service
CMS EJ Management agent is designed to support a multi-vendor ATM environment and works with ATMs from all mainstream vendors. Banks can rely on a single robust solution and simplify EJ Management of their multi-vendor environment.
EJ uploads are done over SSL connections with client and server certificates, thereby ensuring high security protection. In addition, card data is removed via masking and SHA2 hashing to ensure compliance with PCI security standards. By leveraging secure http protocols, the upload mechanism supports DNS, Network Address Translations, dynamic IP addresses and other modern networking
configurations without losing security or resorting to proprietary mechanisms
EJ Manager utilizes bandwidth shaping and trickle feed mechanisms to minimize overloading of ATM network caused by all ATMs on the network attempting to transfer Electronic Journal files. EJ upload can also be scheduled around peak usage periods. This allows continuous uploads to take place without impacting the performance of customer transactions. Low bandwidth connections like VSAT and GPRS are supported.
Our flexible Complete Line Maintenance Solution includes
- Incident management services. We provide customers with a single point of contact for event monitoring and call management of the ATM infrastructure. Whether the events are passed directly from the ATM through a Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) or host/switch, the ATM ecosystem is managed directly by the helpdesk, ensuring minimal gap in responding to issues.
- Second Line Maintenance service consists of remedial hardware repair, replacement parts; preventive maintenance for ATM machines manufactured by all vendors, and includes everything necessary to keep the ATMs in good operating condition.
- Our First Line Maintenance services take care of every service call that do not require a tool or a part, but are necessary to return the ATM machine or its infrastructure to proper operating condition. In Fiscal Year 2021 we received an average of 9,276 ATM first line maintenance calls per day. Based on the average for March 2021, we were able to adhere to a turn-around-time within six hours in 90.14% of those calls.
- Through our caretaker services we provide statutory compliant caretakers at ATM site who can provide assistance to customers when they visit the ATM.
- Site maintenance and repair services provide on-field, on-call basis technicians to attend to all carpentry and electrical services at the ATM site during normal working hours.
- Housekeeping services include cleaning and maintenance services of the ATM and its premises.