1. Types of data collected
We and our authorized third parties may collect different types of personal information including sensitive personal data or information. Such information collected, handled and processed by us may include, amongst other things: KYC related details of individuals, personal bank & debit & Credit Card details, mobile no. & email ids & other relevant data.
Other Information may be collected in the form of various surveys which you agree to participate in or provide other feedback to us regarding our products or services; when you register to receive news or policy updates; subscription enquiries through our web site or any other mode.
In case you do not provide your information or consent for usage of personal information including sensitive personal data or information or later on withdraw your consent for usage of such information so collected, CMS reserves the right to discontinue providing goods/services for which, the said information was sought.
2. Purpose of collection: Use of personal information including sensitive personal data or information
The personal information including sensitive personal data or information that we collect from you is held in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in India. It may be used by us for a number of lawful purposes connected with our business operations and functions, which include but are not limited to:
(a) Card personalization & Statement printing,
(b) Doorstep banking and others
(c) ATM maintenance & monitoring Services
3. Disclosure and/or transfer of personal information including sensitive personal data or information
We may disclose and/or transfer your personal information including sensitive personal data or information to our affiliates and third parties. We may share such information, without obtaining your prior written consent, with government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences, or where disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation.
Any personal information including sensitive personal data or information may be required to be disclosed to any third party by us by an order under the law for the time being in force.
4. Reasonable security practices: Protection of your personal information including sensitive personal data or information
We shall take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information including sensitive personal data or information pertaining to you is stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
• We maintain information pertaining to you in our business records as per current regulatory requirements.
• CMS has comprehensive documented information security policy and procedures to ensure that the information provided by you is reasonably secure.
In case of any privacy related concerns, feedback or grievance, you can contact:
Alex Augustine (Grievance Officer).
Phone _91 22 6755 3100 – 106
Postal address: – Silver Metropolies, 11th Floor, Main western express highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400063
5. Review and updation of personal information including sensitive personal data or information
We strive to keep our records updated with your latest information. To this end, if you see any discrepancy in your personal information, including sensitive personal data or information or if a part of such information changes, we request you to contact the respective business relationship person or reach us at +91-22-6755 3100-106 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Definitions used in this policy
“personal information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
“sensitive personal information” means such personal information which consists of information or details relating to:
1. Password (like secret word, encryption or decryption key)
2. Financial information (such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details),
3. Physical, physiological and mental health condition
4. Sexual orientation,
5. Medical records and history
6. Biometric information.